DMCA COMPLIANCE NOTICE
Kroesche|Schindler LLP will process notices of alleged infringement that they receive and will take appropriate action required by the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (the “DMCA”) and other applicable intellectual property laws. Under the DMCA, notifications of claimed copyright infringement should be sent to the Kroesche Schindler LLP's agent.
Name/Contact Information of Designated Agent: Eric J. Schindler
Mailing Address: Provided upon e-mail request.
To be effective, the notification must be in writing and contain the following information (DMCA, 17 U.S.C. section 512(c) (3)):
- Physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed;
- Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed, or, if multiple copyrighted works at a single online side are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works at that site;
- Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit the service provider to locate the material;
- Information reasonably sufficient to permit the service provider to contact the complaining party, such as an address, telephone number, and, if available, an electronic mail address at which the complaining party may be contacted;
- A statement that the complaining party has a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.